Failure to Register or allowing his/her Certificate to expire will result in Certification expiration (loss of BCO designation).
A new certificate will be issued upon completion of registration requirements.
All Board Certified Ocularists must register three years after date of certification and/or recertification. Failure to Register or allowing his/her Certificate to expire will result in Certification expiration (loss of B.C.O designation).
Click to download:
After a unanimous board vote, the process for applying for outside credits has changed. The Individual Credit Form can be found HERE.
1) Complete Form and pay $50 Application fee (non-refundable)
2) Credits will be reviewed/assigned by NEBO at $10/credit
3) NEBO will contact you and you may accept or decline the reviewed credits. (Maximum of 30 credit/year)
Board of Ocularists
1) 50 NEBO approved continuing education credits.
(Credits must be earned during a period of 4 years)
2) Pay Registration Fee $300
(+$300 late fee if applicable)
3) Registration is due prior to Dec 31.